“Praising God through weekly worship and special occasions.”
We ensure that the Church has regular CAYA (Come As You Are) and Sanctuary service. We make sure the elements for Communion services are prepared with Elders and Deacons to serve in both the CAYA and Sanctuary services. We make sure that the lay readers are appointed as well as a speaker for the children’s message. We are also responsible for:
- Continuing music program.
- Filling the pulpit when the Pastor is absent, ensuring all matter related to the service are taken care of.
- Managing the candles in the Sanctuary.
- Maintaining all décor related to worship in church.
- Coordinating Lenten lunches.
- Reaching out to and welcoming any group that visits the Church.
- Working closely with the Connecting Team for “Special Sundays”.